Friday, April 13, 2007

Why so long...again?

Simple...laziness.

No, in all seriousness I think there have been seasons of writing inspiration and the past six months really have not been that for me. Don't get me wrong there has been plenty to write about, but I haven't felt like doing so. Maybe this will change, but I'm not so sure.

Anyway, for those who still read and for those from foreign countries like Colorado (kidding Pam) I will do a brief list of what has happened since January.

- started to date a girl from my church
- another guy wanted to date the same girl I was dating and she wanted to date him too...stopped dating girl from my church
- began a quest to start a charter/vocational school in DC
- bought a house
- received a promotion at work
- teamed with parents to find a way for my younger brother to finish school and attain a driver's license.
- moved into my house
- joined a men's soccer league
- have spent the past week with my brother staying with me for spring break (it has been better than I thought it would)

Sorry it reads like a resume, but it's the best I can do.
Things have certainly been busy and there is little sign of them slowing down.
Hopefully I'll get inspired again and will continue writing in the future, but I make no promises.

Much love to you all,

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger R said...

I still read and am happy that you are doing well. Sorry about the girl from church.

Congratulations on the house!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger jmw said...

This blog is sweet!

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you found out about the girl before it went any further.

Sounds like you've been very busy. Seems like a lot of good thing going on in your life right now.

Keep blogging when you have some free time. I'll be back.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you get the chance, give us an update. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home